There are two recorded training sessions for the Capital Planning & Project Management (CPPM) component functions in Assetworks. These were live trainings recorded. You should work with your supervisor for any questions related to Assetworks.
Session 1 (2 hours)
- Assetworks AiM Overview
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Capital Project Data Overview
- Create My Projects query in TEST and PROD
- Working with a Capital Project in AiM
Session 2 (2 hours)
- Budget Revisions
- Work Orders (how to request work, how to view work orders and their costs)
- Direct Expenses
- Contracts, Invoices and Pay Apps (explanation and viewing them…Contract Admin input ONLY)
- Construction Directives, Proposals, Change Orders
- Reports Available
- How to create and manipulate saved queries in PROD
- ½ hour working time for PMs in PROD
Those that have Project Management, Capital Planning, or Administrative Roles related to Capital Projects.
Locate both sessions in this BOX folder.