Below are professional resources you can explore and connect with your supervisor/peers on.
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA HR) – This organization provides leadership on higher education workplace issues in the US and abroad. Create a free account on the CUPA-HR website in order to receive full membership benefits. Be sure to identify UW–Madison as your organization.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – The world’s largest HR professional society, operating globally.
- Association for Talent Development (ATD) – A professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations across the globe.
- APPA – Leadership in Educational Facilities
Events | APPA
Grounds Maintenance & Operations
- Check out other HR Professional Organizations: https://hr.wisc.edu/hr-professionals/organizations/
Business Operations and Purchasing:
Communications & Marketing:
Associate VC Office:
To add to this list of resources, please contact Kayla Ruplinger
Go to each respective organization to learn more