• Insurance Forms and Publications
    • Delta Dental PPO Plans
    • VSP Vision Application
    • Flexible Spending Account Application
    • Health Savings Account
    • State Group Life Application
    • Individual and Family Group Life Application
    • UW Employees Inc. Life Application
    • Accidental Death & Dismemberment Application
    • Income Continuation Insurance Application

Workers Compensation

Send Workers’ Compensation forms to Rebecca Rohde within 24 hours.

Family and Medical Leave

Send Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) forms to Rebecca Rohde.


Send Position Request Forms to your department’s Executive Assistant.

Business Operations and Purchasing

See the Business Operations and Purchasing pages for relevant forms.

Business Services

Computer Requests and Employee Onboarding/Offboarding


Training and Professional Development

Classes that have a fee, cost and/or any travel for university business require staff to submit an online Professional Development & Travel Request Form  at least two weeks prior to an event. Free classes do not require a form to be submitted (unless there is travel involved), but you should talk to your supervisor to coordinate time away from work.  Check with your supervisor before submitting to ensure you have all information required.

If you will be traveling or requesting reimbursement, review the UW-Madison Business Services Travel and Reimbursement website. You may also want to take the Introduction to UW-Madison’s Managed Travel Program virtual class that educates travelers on the policy and process for arranging and being reimbursed for travel.


A FP&M request form must be filled and sent to FP&M Human Resources, 30 North Mills Street, Suite 362

Information Technology (IT)