- Emergency Contact Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- W-4 Form Packet – English (‘packet’ includes identification forms for ethnicity disability, veteran status. Translated versions do not include these extra forms) to update taxes.
- WT-4 Wisconsin State Form
- Resignation/Retirement/Transfer Form
- Insurance Forms and Publications
- Delta Dental PPO Plans
- VSP Vision Application
- Flexible Spending Account Application
- Health Savings Account
- State Group Life Application
- Individual and Family Group Life Application
- UW Employees Inc. Life Application
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Application
- Income Continuation Insurance Application
Send Workers’ Compensation forms to Rebecca Rohde within 24 hours.
- Injury Report (employee)
- Supervisor Incident Analysis and Prevention Report
- Learn more about Workers’ Compensation.
Family and Medical Leave
Send Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) forms to Rebecca Rohde.
Send Position Request Forms to your department’s Executive Assistant.
- FTE – Position Request Form
- Student Hire Request Form – Supervisor completes
- Student Info Request Form – Student completes
- Criminal Background Check Consent Form
- Temporary Employee Position Request Form
- Open Custodial Applications: Apply Online at: https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/508904/custodian
- Internal Custodial Transfers: Blue Collar Multi-Shift (BCMS) transfers: You can seek opportunities and apply online at: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/767/ci/en-us/listing.
- You can also download the BCMS Form below and drop it off at the box outside Room 18 at 45 N Charter St, Madison, WI 53715.
Business Operations and Purchasing
See the Business Operations and Purchasing pages for relevant forms.
- DoIT Mainframe Access Form
- WISDM Authorization Form
- Driver Authorization Online – For all UW employees, students, faculties, and TEs who will operate state vehicles
- Volunteer Driver Authorization – For UW volunteers only
- FP&M Employee Onboarding/Offboarding Request Form
- Frequently Asked Questions about Onboarding and Offboarding (PDF)
- PPE Assessment Form
- Request for Protective Footwear Reimbursement | Refer to Protective Footwear Reimbursement Policy to follow the appropriate steps before submitting the form.
Training and Professional Development
Classes that have a fee, cost and/or any travel for university business require staff to submit an online Professional Development & Travel Request Form at least two weeks prior to an event. Free classes do not require a form to be submitted (unless there is travel involved), but you should talk to your supervisor to coordinate time away from work. Check with your supervisor before submitting to ensure you have all information required.
If you will be traveling or requesting reimbursement, review the UW-Madison Business Services Travel and Reimbursement website. You may also want to take the Introduction to UW-Madison’s Managed Travel Program virtual class that educates travelers on the policy and process for arranging and being reimbursed for travel.
A FP&M request form must be filled and sent to FP&M Human Resources, 30 North Mills Street, Suite 362