FP&M Human Resources
30 N. Mills Street
Madison, WI 53715
FP&M’s Payroll & Benefits team often serves as consultants who listen to the needs of employees and provide guidance for employees to make the informed decisions. In addition, we keep the payroll for 1,200+ employees accurate every two weeks and in compliance while answering employee questions every day.
What is it all about?
Our main goal is to inform employees about benefits packages such as health and life insurance. We often explain and clarify information regarding compensation, leave benefits programs, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and return-to-work programs. We regularly sit down with employees one-on-one for consultations. On the payroll side of the operation, we work hard to ensure employees get paid accurately and on time.
Who should you contact?
Each Payroll & Benefits staff member is assigned to assist specific employee categories.
- Rebecca Rohde, Payroll & Benefits Supervisor: 608.262.6218, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kong Thao, HR Generalist, 608.263.3049, email@example.com
- Mike Loggie, Benefits Consultant & Onboarding Coordinator, University Staff: 608.263.3087, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payroll calendar
- How to access your earnings statement through (PDF Tutorial)
- University Staff time sheet entry
- Student time sheet entry
- Instructions for student time sheet entry
Verification of Employment (I-9 Form)
For all employment verification, please contact Dawn Bierman, 608.265.4057.