Andy Sharp (608-263-7477)
Patty Landin (608-265-0819)
Deanna Slaybaugh (608-265-1353)
Caroline Benforado (608-890-3202)
Brad Bauman (608-262-1327)
New purchase requests can be submitted through ShopUW+.
Rules and Procedures
The Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Automation Project will significantly improve the end-user experience by making it easier to place and track orders. This project also aims to improve the quantity and quality of data, streamline business processes and facilitate strategic sourcing.
All UW System institutions are partnering to transform purchasing and accounts payable systems by implementing a future state procure-to-pay solution.
- ShopUW+ Quick Reference Guide
- ShopUW+ Direct Payment Form Instructions
- ShopUW+ Delegating Approval
- ShopUW+ Managing Returned Invoices
Funding String Job Aids
- Funding String Job Aid (Excel, NetID required)
- Using the Funding String Job Aid
- Change Requests: Updating Funding Strings