FP&M Human Resources
30 N. Mills Street
Madison, WI 53715
Our number one goal is to create a positive work environment with mutual respect among a diverse workforce. We are here to counsel and seek mutually beneficial solutions to resolve workplace challenges.
What is it all about?
We educate and coach employees, administrators, managers and supervisors on a variety of employee relations topics.
- Conflict Resolution. Assist in resolving problems and conflicts before they escalate to formal grievances or corrective action.
- Employment Practices. Provide guidance on key employment practices to ensure a healthy work environment.
- Investigations. Conduct objective and thorough investigations of employee complaints.
- Layoffs and Non-Renewals. Provide guidance to managers and human resource professionals regarding the University policies and practices surrounding layoffs and non-renewals.
- Leave. Provide guidance to the university regarding compliance with applicable leave policies including sick leave, Federal and Wisconsin Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA/WFMLA), leaves without pay and other university, federal, state and local leave laws.
- Performance Management. Assist managers and human resource professionals in establishing performance expectations and accountability to ensure productive employees and work environments.
- Policy Interpretation. Provide guidance for FP&M policies and procedures.
Who should you contact?