News from the FP&M Wellness Committee
What is the Wellness Committee?
The FP&M Wellness Committee supports the overall well-being of FP&M employees by:
- Creating opportunities for employees to explore, learn about, and enhance their health and well-being.
- Increasing awareness about wellness supporting activities on the UW-Madison campus.
- Identifying needs for and supporting policy and environmental changes that support wellness.
Interested in joining the team? Learn more in the “Why Join the Wellness Team?” section.
Want to join the team?
Complete this form so that we can contact you about participating in the committee!
Why join the Wellness team?
- Have a little time?
- Like to help others thrive?
- Enjoy planning?
Would you like to:
- Take initiative?
- Give back?
- Work independently on detailed tasks?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, the Wellness committee might be a good fit! Complete a brief form to express your interest.
Help spread the word
Print the flyer to share with other FP&M employees!
Note: At present, the FP&M Wellness Committee is operating as a pilot project at 30 N. Mills. However, wellness information and activities will be made available to the entire division when possible.
Do you have a wellness idea or project that you would like to see implemented at FP&M?
The FP&M Wellness Committee will use this idea to help with planning and identifying the needs and wants of the employees to make Facilities Planning & Management best place to work!