On Tuesday, November 30, FP&M’s Partners in Giving events will close with a virtual bingo party. From noon to 1 pm, employees can join their coworkers online for fun and games. Alan Fish, FP&M’s former Associate Vice Chancellor (2002-2011) and former Interim Associate Vice Chancellor (January-November 2020), will host the event as the emcee and bingo caller. Join us for FP&M’s final 2021 Partners in Giving event!
To register to play bingo:
- Fill out the form below to order your cards. Suggested minimum donation for bingo cards is $1/card.
- Visit go.wisc.edu/fpm-pay-bingo to pay for your cards. Make sure you use the code “BINGO” as your Special Events Description.
- Before the event, you’ll receive instructions on how to join the game, downloading your bingo cards and additional details.
In addition to receiving prizes for winning bingo, any FP&M employees who participated in Partners in Giving will be entered into drawings. (Employees must be present to win bingo prizes but not the others.) Prizes include:
- a free month of parking on-campus.
- tickets to UW-Madison men’s and women’s hockey games.
- $25 gift certificate to Lowe’s
- $40 gift certificate to Bath and Body Works
- $50 gift certificate to various restaurants
… and more!