FP&M Business Operations has established a number of fiscal year-end deadlines to ensure that financial transactions are posted in fiscal year 2018 (FY18).
- Direct Payment and Payment to Individuals must be received in Business Operations by Friday, 5/25/2018.
- E-reimbursements for travel and personal expenses must be received in Business Operations by Wednesday, 6/20/2018. The e-reimbursement must be correct and the receipt packet received by this date in order to guarantee processing in FY18.
- Purchasing Cards. All orders must be placed early enough to allow the vendor time to process the transaction and submit the charge to US Bank on or before June 15, 2018. The turnaround time varies by merchant. Orders placed the week of June 11 may or may not post in FY18.
- Purchasing Card B-Weekly Memo Statements. Statements for cards funded by the Purchasing Clearing Account (719701 which need releases) must be received by Thursday, 6/21/2018 at 4:00pm. All other statements must be received by Tuesday, 6/19/2018 at 4:00pm.
- Shop@UW. All purchases made through Shop@UW and MDS Verona warehouse must be placed by end of business day Friday, 6/15/2018 to ensure that the charges are applied to FY18 funding. Orders placed after June 15 may or may not be billed to FY18 depending on product receipt date and potential backorder status.
- Emails advising how to correct funding errors in clearing accounts must be received by Friday, 6/15/2018.
- Year-End special requests. Any special requests for invoicing or billing must be received by Monday, 6/11/2018. Examples include Co-Gen, Debt Service, WID.
If you have questions, please contact Sally Hansen (sally.hansen.wisc.edu; 265-4215) in FP&M Business Operations & Purchasing.