- Use the Department dropdown menu to choose your department
- A second dropdown menu appears where you can choose your position
- You will see a full list of Required and Optional training and development options
- You can filter the list by FP&M’s Criteria for Success categories and by Required/Optional.
- Each course has a link to register or contact information if online registration is not available.
- You will need to know your NetID and password to register for FP&M, Office of Human Resource, and Canvas courses.
- You will need a username and password to register for SafeColleges courses (your supervisor can provide).
- You can also explore training requirements and options for other positions throughout FP&M. Because FP&M’s Criteria for Success competencies are the same across all positions many optional classes are the same but there are department and job specific options that you can explore.