July is volunteer month.
July 11, 12pm (Lake Conference Room): Lunch and Learn: Homelessness in Madison
July 18, 12pm: Social Walk. Meet in the 1st floor lobby of 30 N. Mills St.
August 1, 3-5pm: Weeding and yardwork at Porchlight (306 N. Brooks St.). CPLA will provide gloves; dress appropriately. If you are interested, contact Amy Hicks (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up.
July 24; 10am-2pm: Wellness Screenings. An on-site health screening event has been scheduled at Transportation Services, 610 Walnut Street, Room 132 for Facilities Planning & Management employees and a spouse/domestic partner (both must be enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program).
Complete two easy steps by October 20, 2017 to earn the $150* Well Wisconsin incentive.
STEP 1: Get your 2017 health screening** Log in to wellwisconsin.staywell.com and click the Programs tab to register for this event.
- You’ll be in and out in 20 minutes.
- Screening includes measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL, and Total), triglycerides, and glucose.
- Fasting is not required, but is highly recommended for more accurate results.
- Screening completion will be displayed in the StayWell wellness portal within two business days. Your results will be automatically uploaded to your profile within 10 business days.
- On-site health screenings are confidential, free, and voluntary.
STEP 2: Complete the StayWell health assessment** at wellwisconsin.staywell.com. It takes about 10 minutes and is mobile and tablet friendly!
Questions? For more information on on-site health screenings or the Well Wisconsin Program, log in to wellwisconsin.staywell.com.
* Those enrolled in Humana’s Medicare Advantage plan or have a postal address outside of the U.S. are not eligible to receive the $150 incentive. The $150 incentive is treated as taxable income and will be reported to your employer.
** Individual health information will never be shared with the employer.