In late January, the FP&M Wellness Committee sent out a survey to determine the feasibility of facilitating a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) delivery at 30 N. Mills Street.
We are happy to report that there was enough initial interest to move forward with this initiative. To that end, we have partnered with Kings Hill Farm to provide subscription-based CSA shares at 30 N. Mills St.
Some pertinent details…
- Kings Hill Farm offers four different shares (large and small, weekly and bi-weekly) that range in price from $275-$635.
- Shares will be delivered on Thursdays from 1-5pm from June 7-October 25.
- The actual pickup location in 30 N. Mills is yet to be determined.
- Signing up and paying for shares is handled entirely by Kings Hall Farm via their website.
- Don’t hesitate to sign up…Kings Hill Farm requires a minimum number (20) of subscriptions to deliver to FP&M.
- This program is open to all FP&M employees, not just those that work in 30 N. Mills St.
If you want to join the CSA for FP&M employees…
- Navigate to http://www.kingshillfarm.com/members/types.
- Select the type and number of farm shares that you want to purchase and click Submit and Continue.
- Select the FP&M 30 N. Mills St. Madison delivery location and click Submit and Continue.
- Continue through the rest of the registration and payment process to create an account and pay for your share.
- Enjoy your vegetables!