Thank you to everyone who donated or participated in one of the special events held to raise money for the Partners in Giving Campaign. FP&M participation numbers declined slightly from last year but contributions still totaled $18,450.
The special events were well supported and raised nearly $1000.
- Penny Wars raised $548.34. The Grounds construction group tallied the most positive points at $82.39.
- Crock Pot Cook-off raised $295. Anjali Sridharan’s, Indian Butter Chicken, was awarded the traveling Golden Crockpot.
- Transportation Chili Cook-off raised $107. Congratulations to Steven Tan winner for a second year in a row.
Congratulations to the following prize winners!
- Tammi Alexander. Autographed hockey puck donated by Athletics.
- Michael Dosotell. Two scoop ice cream donated by the Wisconsin Union.
- Chris Harmon. Matt Hamilton Bobble Head donated by the Madison Mallards.
- Mari Lynn Haugh. Four hockey tickets donated by Athletics.
- Marcella Otter. Two half price tickets to Gilman’s Twilight Bowl donated by the Department of Theatre and Drama.
You can still participate in the Campaign by giving online at giving.wi.gov