Sign up for your StayWell Screening at the WARF Office Building (May 31) or 30 N Mills St. (July 16).
StayWell provides health programs and services to organizations in order to help improve the lives of its members. The health screening* is one of three activities you need to complete by October 11, 2019 to earn the $150 Well Wisconsin incentive.
FP&M partners with StayWell to provide free on site health screenings to its employees (and their spouses).
During an on-site health screening, participants can have their blood pressure, glucose levels, and Body Mass Index all measured and reviewed by health professionals.
How do I sign up?
- Login to your existing account of create an account at wellwisconsin.staywell.com.
- Click the screening button at the top of the page.
- Search the Zip Code.
What will I be doing at this screening?
- Get an assessment of their overall health.
- Complete a health assessment on their habits and activities.
- Complete a well being activity (activities include topics of meditation, exercise, and sleep).
- Achieve better health!
Eligible employees must complete the three activities by October 11th, 2019 to earn $150 Well Wisconsin Incentive!
For more information, visit https://wellwisconsin.staywell.com or call toll-free at 1-8000-821-6591
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST
Saturdays, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. CST
* The Well Wisconsin incentive program is a voluntary program available to employees, retirees and spouses enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program, excluding Medicare Advantage participants who have incentives available through their health plan. All wellness incentives paid to participants are considered taxable income to the group health plan subscriber and are reported to their employer. Retirees, continuants and their spouses will have some taxes withheld from the incentive amount earned. Health information is protected by federal law and will never be shared with Employee Trust Funds, the group health insurance program or employers.