FP&M Business Operations has established a number of fiscal year-end deadlines to ensure that financial transactions are posted in fiscal year 2020 (FY20).
Note: Managers and supervisors should communicate these deadlines to their staff.
E-reimbursements for travel and personal expenses
E-reimbursements must be received in FP&M Business Operations by Friday, June 19, 2020. The e-reimbursement must be complete, accurate, and error free by this date in order to guarantee processing in FY20.
- All purchases made through Shop@UW and MDS Verona warehouse must be place by end of business day June 12, 2020 to ensure that the charges are applied to FY20 funding.
- Orders placed after June 12, 2020 may or may not be billed to FY20 depending on product receipt date and potential back-order status.
- Orders shipped and invoiced by June 24, 2020 will be applied to FY20.
- Orders invoiced after June 24, 2020 will be applied to FY21 funding.
Purchasing Card Orders
- All orders must be placed early enough to allow the vendor time to process the transaction and vendors must submit the charge to US Bank to be processed in FY20.
- It is suggested to place orders prior to the week of June 8, 2020 and still may or may not post in FY20.
Non-9701 Purchasing Card Bi-Weekly Statements
- Print your statements on Monday, June 15th
- Cardholders must have statements and documentation turned into BOP by Wednesday, June 16 at 4:00 p.m. (BOP must have to Kathy Bear by end of day Thursday, June 18). US bank closes on June 19.
9701 Purchasing Card Bi-Weekly Statements
- Print your statements on Monday, June 15, 2020.
- Cardholders must have statement approved and all releases submitted to BOP by Wednesday, June 16th by 4:00 p.m.
- All vendors must submit their invoices directly to 21 N Park Accounts Payable prior to Friday, May 29, 2020 for FY20
- Invoices may be submitted after this date but FY20 processing is not guaranteed.
Direct Payment and Payment to Individuals
Direct payments and payments to individuals must be received in FP&M Business Operations by Tuesday, May 26, 2020.