FP&M Business Operations has established a number of fiscal year-end deadlines to ensure that financial transactions are posted in fiscal year 2021 (FY21). Set yourself up for success by knowing and preparing for these deadlines.
Managers and supervisors: please be sure to communicate these deadlines to your staff.
Upcoming deadlines at-a-glance
- June 7, 2021: Place any Purchasing Card orders before 6/7.
- June 11, 2021: Complete ShopUW+ purchases by 6/11 to ensure FY21 funding.
- June 15, 2021: Submit any Purchasing Card statements and documentation to BOP by 6/15 at 4:00pm. (Statements will be available on Saturday, 6/12.)
- June 24, 2021: Submit e-reimbursements for any travel and personal expenses
Read on for more details about each deadline to know what you need to do.
E-reimbursements for travel and personal expenses
Submit E-reimbursements to FP&M Business Operations by Friday, June 24, 2021. The e-reimbursement must be complete, accurate, and error-free by this date in order to guarantee processing in FY21.
Complete purchases through ShopUW+ by the end of the business day, June 11, 2021, to ensure that charges are applied to FY21 funding.
- Orders placed after June 11, 2021 may or may not be billed to FY21 depending on product receipt date and potential back-order status.
- Orders shipped and invoiced by June 29, 2021 will be applied to FY21.
- Orders invoiced after June 29, 2021 will be applied to FY22 funding.
Purchasing Card Orders
- Place all orders early enough to allow the vendor time to process the transaction and submit the charge to US Bank to be processed in FY21.
- You are encouraged to place orders before the week of June 7, 2021. Still, P-card orders may or may not post in FY21.
Purchasing Card Bi-Weekly Statements
- Statements will be available Saturday, June 12, 2021
- Print your statements on Monday, June 14, 2021
- Cardholders must have statements and complete documentation emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.