Cisco Jabber is a platform that employees can use to receive calls from their office phone on their mobile device. Below you will find training materials from the UW-Madison KnowledgeBase to help with the use and understanding of Cisco Jabber.
- Getting Started: How to download Cisco Jabber on a computer
- Signing in: Jabber for Voice Only Overview and Sign in Information
- Jabber Calling Basics (Windows/Mac)
- Answering/Placing Calls in Jabber (Windows/Mac)
- Transferring calls in Jabber (Windows/Mac)
- Making conference calls in Jabber (Windows)
Click on each learning above.