The Big Ten Car Rental Contract with Enterprise and National has changed regarding personal rentals.
These changes are:
- All rentals that are strictly for personal use will no longer include Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) or Limited Liability Coverages.
- These coverages are available for personal purchase through Enterprise and National if desired.
- Effective 8/1/2018, all rentals that are strictly for personal use now have a separate contract ID, cannot be booked through Concur, and must be reserved through a separate booking link: Personal Use Enterprise/National Booking Link.
There is no change to combination business and personal car rentals (i.e., adding additional days at the end or beginning of a business trip for personal car rental use) through the Enterprise/National Big Ten Agreement.
- Rentals that are a combination of business and personal use will still include Damage Waiver and Limited Liability protection when included in the contract rental price or in the case of certain international rentals the coverage is added.
- Combination business and personal car rental reservations can still be made through Concur or through a Fox World Travel Agent.
The rental rate for business or personal rentals is the same.
These changes became effective on August 1, 2018.