Are you on track saving for your future? Take advantage of these free events. The UW Tax-Sheltered Annuity 403(b) Program is your supplemental retirement savings plan.
INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING SESSIONS
Please check “Today In The Union” the day of your individual counseling session for the room at Union South and Memorial Union. Sessions are from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. with each session 45 minutes. Having an individual counseling session does not obligate you to open an account. Or, if you have an account, make an appointment to discuss if you’re on track saving for retirement.
FIDELITY INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING SESSIONS
- October 3, 2018 (Union South)
- October 4, 2018 (Memorial Union)
- October 23, 2018 (Memorial Union)
- October 24, 2018 (Union South)
TIAA INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING SESSIONS
- October 2, 2018 (Union South)
- October 3, 2018 (Wisconsin Institutes for Medical Research, 1111 Highland Avenue, room 4001A)
- October 4, 2018 (UW System Administration, 780 Regent Street, room 121)
- October 10, 2018 (Union South)
- October 23, 2018 (Grainger Hall, 975 University Avenue, room 4161)
- October 24, 2018 (Memorial Union)
To schedule an appointment, call 1-800-732-8353 or go to https://publictools.tiaa-cref.org/public/publictools/events/eventswelcome.
Lincoln has advisors in Madison at 406 Science Drive, Suite 310. For a Lincoln appointment, call 608-238-8388.
Ameriprise has advisors in Madison at 2601 West Beltline Hwy., Suite 104. For an Ameriprise appointment, call 608-819-0500.
Rowe Price provides individual counseling sessions over the phone. To speak to a T. Rowe Price representative, call 1-888-263-2899.