The FP&M Wellness Committee is once again making subscription-based Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm shares available at 30 N. Mills St.
We are partnering with the same farmers as last year, Elisabeth and Steven, who have just purchased their own farm with a new name—Steadfast Acres. You can meet the farmers at the Find your Farm Event at the Monona Terrace Convention Center on Sunday March 17 from 11am-2pm.
Some pertinent details…
- Steadfast Acres offers four different shares (large and small, weekly and bi-weekly) that range in price from $275-$635.
- Shares will be delivered on Thursdays with pick up between 1-5pm from June-October.
- Pickup will be the First floor break room (room 118) in 30 N. Mills St. This room can be accessed directly from the parking lot on the south side (McDonald’s side) of the building.
- Signing up and paying for shares is handled entirely by Steadfast Acres via their website.
- Don’t hesitate to sign up…Steadfast Acres requires a minimum number (20) of subscriptions to deliver to FP&M.
- This program is open to all FP&M employees, not just those that work in 30 N. Mills St.
- If you are a second-shift or third-shift employee and want to participate, sign up as directed below and then contact Bryn Scriver (email@example.com) so that she can arrange temporary Wiscard access to 30 N. Mills St. so that you can pick up your share outside the normal pick-up hours.
If you want to join the CSA for FP&M employees…
- Navigate to https://www.steadfast-acres.com/shareinformation
- Read about the various share and delivery options. Click “Sign Up”.
- Choose a payment option to become a member (there are three options).
- To submit your information and pay online using a credit card, select “online store”.
- To submit your information and pay by mail, select “.PDF”.
- To submit your information online but mail in your payment, select “online version of the PDF”.
- The payment options allow you to pay in full or to pay for part of the share now and then be billed for the remaining balance.
- Choose your Share Type
- Select payment option and click “Add to Cart”
- Choose “FP&M (Employees Only)” as your site pick up location.
- Continue through the rest of the registration and payment process.
- Enjoy your vegetables!