FP&M telecommuters tell tales of this interesting new circumstance, with a glimpse into their work-from-home/telecommuting situations.
Is this seat taken?
– Sven Lysloff – Physical Plant/Digital Controls Group
Piper and Hazel!
– Avelene Adler, EHS/Occupational Health
Spooky-Cool Turkey Vultures
Five turkey vultures appeared in the backyard…
– Pam Zander, OAVC
Conference Call Adjustment
Halli is not lap dog size though she tries. This can make teleconferencing “ruff”!
– Amanda Venturino, EHS/Animal Research Safety
Making it all happen
HR makes it happen.
– Sue Fritts, OAVC/Human Resources
The retriever is Marco, recently adopted from the Dane County Humane Society. The chihuahua is Ginger who was also adopted from the Dane County Humane Society but several years ago.
– Kathy Krasny, EHS/Biosafety
Do you have a funny, impressive, or interesting work-from-home photo or video?
Share it in an upcoming Employee Newsletter by sending it to email@example.com.