The tradition continues for another year with Toys for Tots, a fundraiser whose charitable efforts benefit the local U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys For Tots Foundation, a not-for-profit public charity that collects new toys each year for children in the community. Here is how you can participate.
How to get involved
Donate onsite November 22 – December 3, 2021
Please bring brand-new toys and place them on the tables at the following locations:
- Service Building: Receiving Area, 1st floor, table across from the elevator by the Welding Shop entrance. (See photo below)
- 30 N. Mills Street: 3rd floor, table in the area as you exit elevator
- 21 N. Park Street: 7th floor, table set up in Break Room #7317
Please bring any cash donations to the following employees:
- Melissa McGaw or Dan Stanford | 30 N. Mills Street
- Carrie Ensrud | 21 N. Park Street
- Brent Skaggs | Service Building
After 10 years of collecting donations for Toy Drives, Bruce Skaggs has “passed the torch” to new volunteers to lead the planning efforts: Melissa McGaw and Carrie Ensrud. Please thank Carrie and Melissa for their contributions!
“Bruce and his team of volunteers have done amazing work to keep this moving forward each year. We’ve experienced a few bumps in the road with COVID but hopefully will be back and better than ever in 2022.”