FP&M Business Operations has established a number of fiscal year-end deadlines to ensure that financial transactions are posted in fiscal year 2022 (FY22), which ends June 30. Set yourself up for success by knowing and preparing for these deadlines.
- June 17, 2022: Submit all purchases in ShopUW+ that require funding in FY22
- June 24, 2022: Submit e-reimbursements for any travel and personal expenses.
- June 27, 2022: Verify all P-card transactions in SFS P-Card Module **See important note below.
Managers and supervisors: please be sure to communicate these deadlines to your staff.
E-reimbursements for travel and personal expenses
Submit e-reimbursements to FP&M Business Operations by Friday, June 24, 2022. The e-reimbursement must be complete, accurate, and error-free by this date in order to guarantee processing in FY22.
Purchasing Card Bi-Weekly Transactions
There are significant changes this year for Fiscal Year end and P-card transactions. SFS P-card module will force cardholders to verify completely all transactions by end of day on June 27, 2022. If cardholders do not verify their transactions the SFS p-card module will “auto-close” the transactions and card holders may be issued a non-compliance notification by Business Services.
It is strongly suggested NOT to use your p-card after June 24, 2022 to ensure that you have all required documentation and delivery of product can occur before June 27, 2022. Of course, if there is an emergency, you can use your card but you will need to have all documentation before the end of the day on June 27th in order to verify your transactions.
Complete purchases through ShopUW+ by the end of the business day, June 17, 2022, to ensure that charges are applied to FY21 funding.
- Orders placed after June 17, 2022 may or may not be billed to FY22 depending on product receipt date and potential back-order status.
- Orders shipped and invoiced by June 29, 2022 will be applied to FY22.
- Orders invoiced after June 29, 2022 will be applied to FY23 funding.