How do you like to celebrate during this winter season of many holidays?
The FP&M Wellness Committee invites you to wear your favorite festive/holiday/winter outfit on December 15 and 16 and decorate your workspace on December 12 – December 16, 2022! Submit your group or individual photos of your decorated workspaces and/or your festive outfits to be shared here and in the FP&M employee newsletter. See this festive flyer and guidelines.
New this year: festive workspace decorating
Dec. 12 – 16
- Decorate. Starting on December 12, 2022, you can decorate your individual workspace or collective workspace as a team, without inhibiting the function of the space. Examples: bulletin or marker boards, service counters, tool carts, break rooms, department conference rooms, offices, or cubicles
- Ensure that your decorations meet the Festive Wellness Decoration Guidelines.
- Take a photo of the decorated workplace!
- Share your festive photos before January 6, 2023 by submitting them here or by emailing email@example.com.
- Remove any decorations by January 6, 2023.
Festive winter holiday outfits
Dec. 15 and 16
- Wear a festive outfit to work that shows how you like to celebrate a winter holiday or how you feel most “festive” on December 15 – 16. Note, all safety and PPE must still be worn. Please remember to be thoughtful and respectful of others’ beliefs and customs when choosing your outfit.
Take a photo of yourself, with your team, or with others in your household
- Share your festive photos any time before January 6, 2023 by completing the photo submission form or emailing your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with name(s), department or unit, and location of photo(s).
Guidelines to help you
When choosing your fun theme for display, please follow all workplace and safety guidelines and remember to be thoughtful and respectful of others’ beliefs and customs.
Ideas for festive photos
Our Festive History
Go solo! Snap a selfie photo wearing your festive/holiday look. This “party of one” is unstoppable and no one can tell you any different! Here you never run out of snacks and everyone likes your music playlist.
Strike a pose! Get creative and pose with co-workers in your most festive/holiday attire. You have all month to coordinate your masterpiece look …