FP&M Business Operations has established a number of fiscal year-end deadlines to ensure that financial transactions are posted in fiscal year 2023 (FY23), which ends June 30. Set yourself up for success by knowing and preparing for these deadlines.
- June 16, 2023: Submit all purchase requisitions in ShopUW+ that require FY23 funding.
- June 23, 2023: Submit e-reimbursements for any travel and personal expenses.
- June 26, 2023: Verify all P-card transactions in SFS P-Card Module **See important note below.
Managers and supervisors: please communicate these deadlines to your staff.
E-reimbursements for travel and personal expenses
Submit e-reimbursements to FP&M Business Operations by Friday, June 23, 2023. The e-reimbursement must be complete, accurate, and error-free by this date to guarantee processing in FY23.
Purchasing Card Bi-Weekly Transactions
SFS P-card module will force cardholders to verify completely all transactions by end of day on June 26, 2023. If cardholders do not verify their transactions, the SFS P-card module will “auto-close” the transactions, and card holders may be issued a non-compliance notification by Business Services.
It is strongly suggested NOT to use your P-card after June 23, 2023, to ensure that you have all required documentation, and that delivery of the product can occur before June 26, 2023. Of course, if there is an emergency, you can use your card, but you must have all documentation before the end of the day on June 26th to verify your transactions.
Complete purchase requisitions through ShopUW+ by the end of the business day, June 16, 2023, to ensure that charges are applied to FY23 funding.
- Orders placed after June 16, 2023, may or may not be billed in FY23, depending on the product receipt date and potential back-order status.
- Orders shipped and invoices received by June 29, 2023, will be applied to FY23 funding.
- Order invoices received after June 29, 2023, will be applied to FY24 funding.