The FP&M Risk & Retention Performance Bonuses have been approved and are now ready to be paid to the employees selected to receive these lump sum payments.
As a reminder, the Risk & Retention Performance Bonus Program is designed to recognize the extraordinary efforts of essential staff working on campus during the initial phase of the COVID-19 pandemic (March 17 to May 1, 2020). The program also allows FP&M to recognize exceptional performance during this period.
- Risk & Retention Performance Bonuses have been allocated in amounts from $100-$600 depending on the number of shifts worked during the eligibility period.
- Bonus amounts may be increased to recognize exceptional performance above and beyond shifts worked on-site.
- University Staff bonuses will appear on the July 16 paycheck.
- Academic Staff bonuses will appear on the July 31 paycheck.
- If you have been selected for a bonus under the Risk & Retention program, you will be notified via an official letter from FP&M Human Resources by July 10.
If you have questions about this program, please talk to your supervisor or contact FP&M Human Resources (email@example.com).