Tax information for employees who received unemployment payments during 2020

Read this message in additional languages: ESPAÑOL / SPANISH | HMOOB / HMONG | བོད་ཡིག / TIBETAN | 中文 / CHINESE | नेपाली / NEPALI

Form 1099-G

If you received unemployment payments during 2020, you need form 1099-G from the Department of Workforce Development (DWD) when filing your taxes. The form will not be mailed. You may access it from the DWD website:

  • Go to:
  • Log on using your username and password
  • Go to the “Unemployment Services” menu to access your 1099-G tax form

For more information visit: