Are you ready to join in celebrating all you have done to keep campus running over the past year? We are excited to recognize FP&M employees at the 2022 Facilities Planning & Management Employee Recognition Awards ceremony, which will be held in-person at Gordon Dining and Event Center on Monday, July 18, with both evening and daytime sessions to accommodate all shifts:
This year we are especially proud to celebrate the five-year anniversary of FP&M’s Employee Recognition Awards program. This initiative began as a result of feedback from past employee engagement, inclusion, and diversity surveys and we are thankful to FP&M’s employee-led committees for driving our division’s culture of recognition.
For those who aren’t already familiar, the FP&M Employee Recognition Awards program recognizes employees for their outstanding contributions over time.
The five awards include:
- Teamwork Award – Recognizes a group of people who work together to achieve a common goal.
- Customer Service Award – Recognizes a person who builds positive relationships and gives customers more than what they expect.
- Going Above and Beyond Award – Recognizes a person for contributions beyond their job description.
- Unsung Individual Award – Recognizes a person who has made significant everyday contributions to their workplace and UW–Madison.
- Creative Solutions Award – Recognizes a person who uses inventive solutions to improve ideas or processes.
This year, the committee received 62 nominations and we thank everyone who took the time to recognize your co-workers by nominating them. We look forward to seeing one another and celebrating the great work of FP&M employees on July 18.
Cindy Torstveit, Associate Vice Chancellor
Donovan Kron and Karen Demick, Employee Recognition Committee Co-Chairs