Are you ready to celebrate all you have done to keep campus running over the past year?
All Facilities Planning & Management employees are invited to join us at the 6th annual FP&M Employee Recognition Awards Celebration held on Tuesday, July 25, 2023. Enjoy refreshments, visit with coworkers and celebrate your great work at this fun annual event! Save the date with a calendar appointment:
Select one of the times (above) to download an appointment file that you can add to your calendar.
- Attend the afternoon or nighttime session during your normal work hours. The afternoon event will be in English. The nighttime event will be in English with CLS language services available in Hmong, Tibetan, Nepali, Chinese, and Spanish.
- The event will be held in-person at Gordon Dining and Event Center.
- Limited parking at no cost is available in Lot 91 for FP&M staff attending the event from 1 pm to 4 pm and 10:30 pm to 1 am. If the lot is full, please go to Lot 46 or Lot 83 and pull a ticket for regular parking.
- Spread the word: print, post, and share the event flyer with staff, available in 8.5 x 11 in. and 11 x 17 in.
The Employee Recognition Team is pleased to celebrate six years of FP&M Employee Recognition. This initiative began as a result of feedback from past employee engagement, inclusion, and diversity surveys, resulting in an employee-led work group that helps drive our division’s culture of recognition.
Awards are just the beginning
This year, the committee received 99 award nominations, exceeding last year. The event will recognize all of the individuals and teams who were nominated, and the everyday contributions that FP&M employees make to our campus.
Five annual Awards recognize employees for their outstanding contributions over time.
- Teamwork Award – Recognizes a group of people who work together to achieve a common goal.
- Customer Service Award – Recognizes a person who builds positive relationships and gives customers more than what they expect.
- Going Above and Beyond Award – Recognizes a person for contributions beyond their job description.
- Unsung Individual Award – Recognizes a person who has made significant everyday contributions to their workplace and UW–Madison.
- Creative Solutions Award – Recognizes a person who uses inventive solutions to improve ideas or processes.
Recognition is every day
Thank you to everyone who took the time to recognize and thank FP&M employees this year
Whether it was submitting your nomination, sending a shout-out to fellow workers, or, most importantly, through your everyday words and actions to recognize others.
We are looking forward to seeing one another and celebrating the great work of FP&M employees on July 25!
FP&M Employee Recognition Team: